Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I love to cook!


Lately I've been thinking maybe I should be a CHEF
I really enjoy cooking and it's something I have a passion and a drive for. I don't know why I haven't went to culinary school but that is seriously something that I'm considering. I've always enjoyed watching cooking shows, and every since I was kid I have watched my mother,aunts, and grandmother cook. I like creating different recipes and even though sometimes those creations suck other times they are really awesome! I think cooking is one of those things that I enjoy doing but if it were my job I might hate it. I've always wanted to own my own restaurant, one of those cozy restaurants where you can just come to enjoy some good food and relax. If I owned my own restaurant I could cook some days and others just over see everything,Right? Restaurants seem to be one of the hardest things to maintain in today's economy so that is kind of discouraging.I would like to work on my baking skills so that I can make all those fancy cake designs that I see on TV. I watch people like Rachel Ray and get really inspired. She is so down to earth and fun,if I were to be a chef she would be my inspiration. I guess I will figure out my cooking dilemma one day!

Below are a few pictures of random pictures I took of food I prepared.

                                                                               Nachos.
                                                                             
                                                                                  Fresh Salsa.
                                                                            Ham scramble with wheat toast.
                                                                         Meatloaf,cheese potatoes,and greens.
                                                                             Bacon,eggs,pancakes.

                                                                            Pork chops cooked with onions,peppers,and tomatoes.
Chicken breast, fresh broccoli, and potatoes with parsley and a garlic butter sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment