Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My business...Isn't your business


Today was another lame day in The Life of Amber. I didn't do anything but my day was pretty smooth.

Today's topic is about (M.Y.O.B) minding your own business. I'm a pretty private person, I keep most people on a need to know basis very few people know me on a personally level. Personally I don't care who you are if I don't want you to know something I'm not going to tell you. I really get pissed off by people who think they are entitled to know all of my business when it has NOTHING to do with them. I can't even fully get into the situation right now because I'm preoccupied but I think I made my point, people just need to worry about what concerns them and keep their noses out of other peoples lives. It's like people don't have anything interesting going on in their lives so they feed on other peoples business and relationships, not a good look.
That's all she wrote.



No comments:

Post a Comment