Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If tomorrow never comes



I stumbled upon this Lyfe Jennings song,"If Tomorrow Never Comes." I've listened to this song several times in a row and it really has me thinking about my life and the choices I've made. Nothing in this world is promised yet we waste so much time and energy being mad or dwelling on things/people that have no relevance in our lives. We spend so much time being angry at the people we love or trying to avoid our feelings until we find a way to place every little letter and sentence together to fit perfectly. We tend to think that apologies can wait but after all  WHAT IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES?

I really don't have much to say I just want you all to listen to this song.






Until next time, enjoy your family, learn to forgive and move forward, rejoice in the day that the lord has made!

I think this quote is a perfect way to close out this blog.

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."
- Keri Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment