Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

JOB HUNTING!!!!



 Well I have been UNEMPLOYED for almost two months now and I'm going insane. I really would like a job that is secure so I can finally move out of my aunts house into my own apartment. Today I took it upon myself to apply at the Detroit Zoo but considering the fact the that I don't like being outside and I'm scared of most animals, I really don't know how much help I will be if I were to be hired. I refuse to work in a fast food establishment again unless of course I was in dire need of money, which I'm not but than again I am!!!! I have an over the phone interview tomorrow for a summer camp position in Chicago but again I'm not to excited about working outside, plus I would have to come out of pocket to go to Chicago. There goes that darn phrase "IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY". I also applied to Best Buy but those bastards never call. I really cant be picky at this point, some days I just wish my previous job would call me back and say,"Hey Amber we really need you back in the office." Wishful thinking, RIGHT? I would jump for joy but I guess that job is and will stay in the past. Looking for a job is most certainly stressful especially when businesses tell you to complete ON-LINE applications but never review them. I want to be out of my aunt's house by DECEMBER 5th, which is my 21st birthday. That goal isn't looking to realistic right now. I've applied at Hotels, Walmart, Meijers, CVS, and more but still
NO CALLS.....................
I'm extremely HOPEFUL that I will find something one of these days. I feel like I'm one application closure to a job or at-least I hope that I am because I'm tired of lint being the only thing in my pockets!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment