Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bad Girls Club

   

    I will admit that I am a fan of Oxygen's Bad Girls Club even though the girls are beyond retarded. On tonight's episode the girls really showed that they are stuck up Char's ass, everyone was against Nikki but since Char mad "Peace" with her everybody decided that they would reunite. Personally when I do or don't like someone it's a personal preference not because I have a ring leader and him/her makes the decision for me. It's always the same with every season, one minute all the girls are cool.....the next they are singling someone out or attacking the new girl(s). Oh my goodness then this new girl Ashley comes into the house with her conceded ass stirring up even more drama!!!! I couldn't do it. You could never place me in  a house with a group of catty females because someone(Me) would be taken off in a police car. Being on a show like the Bad Girls Club means none stop fun, it's a freaking vacation yet they turn into "Cat Wars." 

      I think it's kind of funny how they all say that they are there to have a good time but two seconds later they are pulling someones hair out, or tossing drinks in each others face. I mean come on now drink your liquor, shake that ass, and go to sleep. A lot of that crap is unnecessary, like Nikki calling the police after Char dumped her stuff in the pool. If that heffa wanted to play that game we would of just both been swimming for our clothes not calling the cops, ha she's a real "BAD GIRL" huh? Idk I guess living there is harder than it seems but if everybody kept it real from jump and stayed that way I think it would be alright. 


This sounds like something that one of them would say....."Look at me and look at you. Now tell me, hunnie, who is jealous? Me or you?"

     I wonder who will be the last bad girl standing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment