Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scatter Brain

    
Well today is Saturday big whoop-tee-do. Several people have asked me to do something but I wouldn't be surprised if I stayed home to work on my book and watch movies. I don't know what it is about me and weekends but they never go as planned. Everyone I know always wants to go to club and that isn't me. I don't have anything against going but Detroit clubs have way too much drama. I am crazy and would end up putting someone in the hospital for getting all in my face acting crazy so I refrain myself from being in those type of situations.I'm the type of person who would rather go bowling than go to the club and grind on someone I won't remember the next day.

      Moving on......I heard from Tate Publishing yesterday. Yeah reading is really fundamental, if I would have read their website I would have known they were a CHRISTIAN publishing company. One of their reps called me and we talked about my book for them to publish it I would have to change the language and take out a few parts all together. As I said in my previous blog," Why would I work so hard on something then put it in someone else's hands to change?" I kindly thanked him and told him that I wasn't interested. Some of you are probably reading this like girl your crazy and others may agree with me. When you work so hard on something you don't just up and alter it to please other people. My final decision is to just self publish that way it can stay exactly how I want it, after all the book isn't for children.


      In my last blog I told you all how my boyfriend decided to break up with me. It turns out that he was just mad. WTF? Your having a bad day so you take it out on me? I don't know what to do, I want to be with him but that really hurt me. I will have to do some serious thinking. That is all I will say about that matter, well for now any ways..(Giggles)

      
       Now that I think about it, I hope my bestfriend comes over so we can act silly and just keep each others minds off the things that are bothering us. The picture exhibits one of many silly memories that we have had.





       Well until next time!



"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death."
                                                                        Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment