Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My heart to Yours


I figured if I scribbled these words across the page it would help me figure out my thoughts.
I thought that maybe if I put every thing that I was thinking on to one page I could figure out why my emotions were dancing so aimlessly around in my heart.
My mind is filled with lifeless memories of you and I.
I hate closing my eyes because the image of you holding me constantly reappears.
I lay awake at night remembering how you use to kiss me or how you held me when we watched TV.
I tried to hold us together but it doesn't do much good when we were already separated from the start.
I wonder where we went wrong you blame me and I blame you but the truth is we both played a part.
For so long I thought this was an illusion but it's an unfortunate reality.
I was hoping we could go the distance but it was the distance that drew a line between US....
Now that you and I are no longer I feel ultimately alone.
 in the morning I have nothing to wake up too and my nights are sleepless while my head replays all the memories that I have of you.
My once sunny days have been replaced with dreary skies and salty tears but I guess you don't know LOVE unless you know PAIN.....Right?
I could have taken the initiative to initiate conversation and I could have been less moody and worked on my attitude but there is no room for apologies because I am human and just like you we've both made mistakes.
I won't sit and point fingers but I will be woman enough to take the blame.
We have been divided by hasty decisions and confused by words.
Regardless of everything that has happened I wouldn't take back one thing because everything we went through made you a better you and me a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment