Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Introduction:Amber Jeannette

I felt like before I even began blogging I should introduce myself. My name is Amber and I am currently 20 years old. A college student who has absolutely no idea what I'm doing.There are several reasons why I chose to start blogging but the main reason is to share my journey through life. Everybody has a story to tell and in my opinion blogging is one of the best ways to share/tell your story. I probably will have several random post about several aspects of my life but some how they will all tie together. My thoughts are every where and blogging is my way to tame them..Strap yourselves in as we prepare to take this journey together!


  Then
&

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment