Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love Lost

    Well today my boyfriend decided to break up with me or today he decided that he didn't have time for a relationship. Now almost two years ago we met and he neither of us wanted a relationship but for the last six months we have been waist deep, straight head over heels for each other, or so I thought. Before we entered the relationship six months ago I bluntly asked him.."Are you sure your ready to commit?" He said yes. So from that point on we were together. Eventually loved formed. I was there for him when he had nothing and nobody, I was there when he needed to talk or he needed someone to hold onto. I believed in him when everyone else doubted him, now all of sudden he doesn't have time for me. This is the catch he said," I want to be with you just not right now." What kind of bullshit is that, do my feelings not matter any more? Six months later and your not ready? I'm not going to put my life on  hold so he can decide what he wants to do or to find time for a relationship. I worked almost everyday but that didn't stop me form taking him to work or waking up out of my bed in the middle of the night to take him home. I juggled school and work but never once said I didn't have time for him. I'm mad as hell and my feelings are hurt. Life goes on,RIGHT?


 "The love that last the longest is the love that is never returned."
William Maughham



Until next time, watch who you give your heart to.

No comments:

Post a Comment