Welcome

I created this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, dreams/goals, and random things in my life.
This is a place where everyone is welcome.a place to sleeplessly dream!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wardrobe Failure

        I guess skinny jeans for men are the new thing? I don't know what to think about seeing a man walk around with pants that are almost as tight as mine. I'm all for self expression through dressing and etc. but GEESH don't pants that tight hurt your man parts? I always see guys with the tight skinny jeans on then they wear the big biscuit shoes, yuck! You also have the guys that will where their pants two sizes too big and you can see their butt, that is unattractive too. I don't want a man to wear nut huggers but I don't want the whole world to be able to see he under-roo's.

FAIL




No comments:

Post a Comment